Wednesday 24 August 2011

Financial results: ICI likely to post nominal growth


KARACHI: ICI Pakistan is scheduled to announce its half yearly results on Wednesday (today), according to Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE).


Company is expected to post net earnings of Rs. 1,189 million compared to Rs. 1,165 million in the same period last year with a nominal growth of 2 percent, according to the BMA Research note.


Furthermore, they believe that Earning per share of the company would be recorded at Rs. 8.56 and it would pay out dividend of Rs. 5 per share for shareholders.


3 comments:

  1. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me.
    Thank you!

    Here is my site :: http://Www.Rtkfriends.com/members/rettrudy/activity/419764

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everyone encountering problems
    with your website. It appears as though a number of the
    written text inside your content are running off the screen.
    Can some other person please provide feedback and i'd like to know if this is happening for them aswell? This may be a issue with my browser because I’ve had this happen before. Thank you

    Here is my page pr articles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your
    blog and look forward to new updates.

    Check out my website ... Beautiful Breast

    ReplyDelete